Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moving into my dream home

I appreciate the guest post, Marian Combs

I just moved into a new house. It is the best place I have ever lived. The bedrooms are huge and have the softest carpet. The entire house has high ceilings making the rooms seem even bigger. The kitchen has two ovens. I have always loved cooking and always wanted multiple ovens. The countertops are made with beautiful granite and the bathrooms have fabulous tile in them. The previous owner already had direct star TV installed, so that is one less thing I have to do. The landscaping was also taken care of by the previous owner. He was in the landscaping business, so the yard is fabulous! I have been so lucky to find this place and so lucky it was in my price range. After my last house, I was ready to move into anything. It was the worst place I have lived and could not wait to move. I looked around for a while because I didn’t want to make a quick decision and end up in the same situation. I am so glad I took the extra time to find my dream house.

No comments:

Post a Comment