Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

guys hoodies

I only have two pair of long sleeve hoodies, I usually wear them when its cold outside or when its raining. I throw one of my favorite hoodie since I spell something in it that leaves a stain and when I washed my hoodie together with the other color clothes, the stain was still there so I end up throwing it anyway. We just bought Mike and Dustin their hoodies for this fall since I found a great deal online. How about you? Where did you buy your hoodies? Which one you like the most? The popover or the full-zip hoodies?

Well I know most of you out there owns hoodies. So when it comes to hoodies, I will absolutely recommend the aeropostale. Don’t forget to buy your next guys hoodies at aeropostale! They have great selections on all their hoodies, they are all classic and have great details. They had great sale on all their hoodies this weekend! Its 25% off orders of $100 or more online. So what are you waiting for? Buy your girls or guys hoodies at aeropostale.com and choose one of your favorite color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment