Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

celtic wedding rings

Few months ago my best friend in first year high school invited me to come in her very memorable wedding day. If I were in the Philippines, I am sure I can make it to her wedding but since I live far away in my hometown, I refused the invitation and just send them best regards and wishes to their beautiful wedding. I saw their photos and I really admired her a lot, she is such a nice friend, very pretty and they both look good together. They have fabulous wedding, she wore a very pretty wedding gown and the wedding ring is made of a silver and gold band.

Talking about wedding rings, I found this amazing celtic wedding rings at irishheart.com, their trinity knot collection are totally awesome, the symbols of the trinity knot are love, honor and respect. This will be perfect on your wedding day. Many couple prefer to have the celtic knot because it is romantic, traditional and unique. All their celtic wedding rings are beautifully decorated and each piece is handcrafted. So if you are looking for wedding rings, try the celtic knot collection from irishheart.com and find the perfect wedding ring for you and your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment