Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Very Excited

Yesterday, I went to Dustin School to submit Dustin's School Information. Dustin was so happy and very excited but I told him we will just submit the form and then we will go home. He can go to school when we get back from our vacation this month in California. We already have all the school supplies he need and this coming 23rd, we will meet Dustin's teacher to let them know about our vacation. I think everything will be okay and I can't believe that my little boy will go to school next month! Time went by so fast! My kids grow up so fast too! They will be teenager in no time. Hope they will grow up as a good kids that me and my husband will be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment