Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Loving the Travels

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

Dr. Seuss once said, “The more things that you read, the more things you will know. The more things that you know- the more places you’ll go!” I know that Dr. Seuss was talking about taking vacations in your mind, but I’ve also always been inspired through the books I read to travel to different places. I recently read the book “Eat, Pray, Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I wanted to go on my own “Eat, Pray, Love” journey when I finished reading this book. The girls in my book club and I discussed it, and made a proposition to our husbands. They could go to the Superbowl this year if we got to go on a journey to Italy, India, and Bali. Since we all usually take care of each other’s houses while we’re on vacation¸ we checked out security systems at www.securityChoice.com, and then started packing! It was an absolutely unforgettable trip of a lifetime, and I know that us girls were the winners of this deal. I’m so glad that I was inspired by what I read to go travel. I feel like I appreciate life so much more after experiencing that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment