Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Find A Dentist!

Before, my family really doesn’t care about dental hygiene except brushing teeth once or twice a day but going to the dentist, I think we visit dentist once a year or unless if we really have to. I am thankful that my husband help me to get back my smile again. He found a good dentist for all of us in the area and we visit our dentist every 6 months. I usually wear dentures before but not anymore! My dentist refers implants or bridge, but I choose bridge since it’s not too expensive. Implants is way too expensive for me, even though our insurance will pay most of it but still I am not ready for implants yet. I am happy with my new teeth now, my dentist really did good. It looks real and as long I can eat corn and hard meat then that will be okay. Actually I have another appointment next month for my crown. They saw a build up pocket in my right molar. I am looking forward to that when we get back to our vacation this month.

Anyhow, finding dentist is not easy. So if you are looking for a dentist that meets your budget and your family needs. You can visit smilegeneration.com, you can Find A Dentist in your area in no time. You can also print coupon at their website and save money in your dental treatment. Let them help you find the best dentist. Visit now at smilegeneration.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment