Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My place

Guest post from: Steve Delaney

It’s always been my dream to own a coffee shop. I don’t know why, but I loved the idea of sitting in a comfy chair chatting over java with my best friends or running a giant copper espresso machine day after day. Well, I’ve finally realized my dream and I couldn’t be happier about it! Last year I found a storefront that works for me and I quickly got to renovating it. I got furniture, purchased coffee and pastriesand even hired a couple of high schoolers to work at the front after school. I was ready to go! There was definitely a learning curve when I first started and my clients told me I had to invest in wireless so they could get work done, so I went to clear-internet.com and got that taken care of. There was also demand for some more food products so I learned how to bake – I know, me! Once I worked out all the kinks I realized how rewarding it was going to be to live out my dream each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment