Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Car seats and rain boots

As a parent, the kids safety is always important for us that’s why we make sure that the kids are in their car seats with their set belts on. I’m glad that my two kids are aware on it, they know how important the set belt is, so before we go they also check their set belts. They never forget to say “mommy put my set belt on”. So I am very proud of them.

Anyhow, we bought the cosco car seats a year ago and my 5 year son love his new car seat. He’s the one who pick the color. Dana was using his brother car seat, so we didn’t get her a new one since she can still use the old one. And talking about car seat, you can find cosco car seats at become.com. They have great deal on all their baby items.

Spring here in Grand Junction seems not good. It rains this week and I don’t have a toddler rain boots for my kids. I know they love to play in the rain but it’s pretty cold to let them out. So if you are looking for baby items online then visit become.com, they offer a lot of things from home and garden, electronics, computers, cameras, clothing, jewelry, health and beauty. Find out their hot products at become.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment