Credits

Femikey
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photo Effects in Dana's Photo

I use Photo Impact X3 to enhance Dana's photo. I extract the object and changed the background and create a photo effects in her picture. I managed to changed the background and make it look nice. At first, I’m having hard time extracting the object and I am still in a learning stage to create and edit the photos. Since I am not using the Picture It Premium 10, I need to familiarize all the features of Photo Impact X3. If I have enough budgets in my PayPal, maybe I will purchase Picture It Premium 10. This is the software I am used to but I still like the Photo Impact because there are lot of features that is really useful especially when you create layouts and designs. Here is the photo I made using the Photo Impact X3. Hope you like it! Feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment